Friday, May 18, 2012

What's in Your Gym Bag?

This morning I woke up and realized I committed to going to an indoor cycling class right after work. Extremely tired, while packing my gym bag, I could only hope I would not forget something crucial to my work out. 
Like most of you, forgetting my headphones, could lead me to cutting my gym time short due to lack of motivational music.
In order to make sure I do not forget anything I might need in my gym bag, I keep a list to reference for those times when my head is not all there! (Early morning delirious)

Things in My Gym Bag I Can't Live Without

-        Ipod
-        Headphones
-     Sports-bra- wearing only a sports bra motivates intensity during a sweat session
-    Shorts
-    Socks 
-        Tennis shoes
-        Headband- to keep unwanted hair out of the face
-        Sweat towel
-        Arm band for ipod
-        Sunscreen- for outdoor sports
-        Deodorant
Whenever you feel like you want to ease up on the intensity or skip an entire work out... think of this picture! ;) Wearing just a sports bra during exercise is a constant reminder of what you are working toward, which in turn, boosts strength and endurance.

Cheers to Being Fit N Gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment